What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is downloaded onto the user’s computer to store data, which can be updated and recovered by the entity responsible for installing the cookie.
What type of cookies are used on this website?
|TYPE OF COOKIE||DESCRIPTION||
This application provides the service of analysing our website users. Google may use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can find out more about these other uses through the following links.
How do you change your cookie settings?
1. Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy > Settings. For more information, please contact Microsoft support or browser assistant.
2. Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Custom settings. For more information, please contact Mozilla support or browser assistant.
3. Chrome: Settings > Show advanced options > Privacy > Content settings. For more information, please contact Google support or browser assistant.
4. Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information, please contact Apple support or browser assistant.
5. Opera: Settings > Options > Advanced > Cookies
If you use a browser other than those listed above, please review its policy regarding the installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if cookies are disabled?
Certain features of the services and areas of this website may not operate correctly if cookies are disabled.