The “Compact” Ball valves have been developed to work in the harshest conditions. Entirely made of PPFG, which is a key material for agriculture due to its great advantages, which guarantees great chemical and mechanical resistance, with standing maximum working temperatures. These characteristics make the “Compact” valves an optimal solution for this sector.
The excellent safety of its operation is achieved thanks to its compact body of bidirectional design composed of two pieces and integrated outlets which also provide robustness.
- Available Range from Ø ½” to 3”.
- Elbowed Valves from Ø 1/2”-1/2” - 3/4”-1”
- Threaded outlet valves Ø2 ½” -3”, electric and pneumatic actuators are optional.
- NOBLOCK system.
- U.V. resistant.
- Anti-theft product.
- PN 16 bar, 232 PSI. Ø 20 a 63.
- PN 10 bar, 145 PSI. Ø 75 a 90.
- In pipelines according to UNE-EN 12201 (PE) Standards. Threads, UNE 19009.